A Modern Holiday Apartment with Historic Style
Experience the historic charm of Nelson’s iconic South Street, staying in the sunny and modern luxury of South Haven apartment.
Upstairs on the corner of South Street this charming self-catering, holiday accommodation has brilliant views of the Nelson Cathedral, and is only 2 minutes walk from the Nelson city centre. Perfectly secluded from the bustle of the central city, yet centred within easy walking distance of all the local restaurants, shops, cinema, art & craft galleries and the locally renowned Saturday market.
- 1 x King size bed or 2 x king singles in master bedroom.
- 1 x Queen size bed in guest bedroom.
- 2 x Bathroom. (Including master bedroom ensuite).
- Premium linen provided.
- Full room width, wardrobe space in master bedroom.
Cooking & Dining:
- Self-serve breakfast provisions are supplied.
- Fully equipped Rimu kitchen.
- Oven/cooktop, fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.
- Cooking utensils, cutlery and dinnerware.
- Covered veranda BBQ facilities with outdoor seating.
Comfort & Living
- Open plan living/dining area.
- Gas heating.
- 32″ Smart TV.
- Free Broadband internet access.
Cleaning & Security:
- Full laundry facilities. (Including washing machine & dryer)
- Key lock boxes for late arrivals.
- Lock up garage for private secure parking.
- No wheelchair access. Apartment is located upstairs, and master bedroom is on third floor for the best view of the Nelson Cathedral.
- Not suitable for children aged 12 years and under.
- No smoking, and no pets.